Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Secret #5

Ok I am not yet ready to admit all my motherly flaws...because there are too many I swear. But right now my biggest problem is not giving in to my darling squishy baby every time she cries at night. Jude was such a bad sleeper that I was very strict and now he sleeps great. Hazel is a great sleeper but I want to cuddle her all the time, but NO I will be strong and teach my children how to sleep. I will not get Hazel out of her bed when she cries at night! Ok I have committed. It is so hard to have your kids grow up too fast! She will thank me later....I hope.

Kellee Moon

2 comments:

  1. Hey girl I am proud of you. Its not easy to sit by and listen to their cries knowing that it would only take your presence and sweet snuggles to calm their tender hearts but it IS worth it. Tyler and I are always saying that we are so lucky because our kids are AMAZING sleepers and we can honestly say it is because we laid down the law very early on and as a result they have both learned how to soothe themselves and they both go to bed early and sleep 12 hours or more. I think the ability to soothe at night not only helps them sleep but carries over into so many other situations as well. Like how to deal with change, new places, people, and situations. So really you are doing her a favor and she will thank you in the end. She will be a confident, beautiful girl just like your momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I mean HER momma...and yours too I guess :)

    ReplyDelete